Vanderbilt Webmail is an online mailing service provided by Vanderbilt University to students, graduates and employees. This higher learning institution is a private research university located in Nashville, TN, USA. If you are a student, graduate or employee, you have probably already set up your email account, if that’s the case, then you can access your account via the site’s sign in page.
To access your account you have to know your VUnetID and e-password. If you don’t know how to login or if you are having problems follow, then follow the steps below to learn how it’s done.
Vanderbilt Email Login – Step By Step Tutorial
1. Go to VU’s webmail sign in page located at the following url: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/email/
2. Choose an email service to login. The options are:
- VU Gmail (Vanderbilt Gmail for Undergraduate Students)
- VU Live (Vanderbilt Outlook Live for Undergraduate Students)
- Vmail (Web Access to Enterprise Exchange 2007)
- VUMC Exchange (Web access to Legacy Exchange 2003)
3. Enter your VUnetID in the first field of the sign in form located on the right side of your screen.
4. Enter your password in the second field.
5. Now all you have to do is click “Login” and that’s it, you are done!
Logging in to Vanderbilt University email is a dead simple, easy and also quick process, I’m sure you won’t have any problems at all. However, if you do have problems, come back to this page, leave us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we read it.
If this information was useful for you please show us support by sharing this page with your family and friends, who know, maybe they’ll like it too. Have fun!